Hanging the doors to the assembled cabinet is easy as all the drilling is already done and the Hinges that are used are a tool-less hinge -They just snap on.
1. To mount the hinge to the door, you need to ensure that the top mounting is in its open postion.
2. Then just insert the hinge into the pre-drilled holes and close the flap down to secure - No actual tools are required for this job!
2. Attaching the Door to the Cabinet: As a general rule, this dosen't get done until after the cabinets have been levelled and installed, then you just clip the doors on to the Cabinet. Again this is a simple operation as the Hinges snap on to the Hinge Blocks - No Tools required. First, slide the Hinge into the front part of the Hinge Mount:
3. Then push the rear of the Hinge back onto the Hinge Mount and the Hinge will snap to lock against the Hinge Block.
4. Adjusting Hinges once installed: Again as a general rule, this dosen't get done until after the cabinets have been levelled and installed. The Hinges have a full 6-way adjustment, from Left to Right:
Up or down:
Front or Rear:
5. Should you need to remove the Door from the Cabinet, all you need to do is to press in the button located at the rear of the Hinge.
Attaching Handles and Knobs to door/s, here is how to do these:
Here are some quick videos to show you more information (if you need it):